Back to Reality.

Just a few hours ago, the sudden twist and turn of my life has already taken place.

No, 'twas not really that of a twist and turn. And definitely not sudden. I was just overreacting. Haha. It was absolutely expected to happen. The world, apart from the world where I live in comfort --- (no homework, no loads of photocopies to study, no waking up early) has entered the picture once again. Yes, you have guessed it right. Classes have resumed, unfortunately. My professors will be giving us our examination results and our prelim grades. And I am definitely, indubitably, surely, certainly, and absolutely anxious to receive them. Nevertheless, I am continuously hopin' and prayin' for non-substandard grades.

For the next days to come, I might not be blogging here often 'cause heaps of photocopies and a handful of homework are right before me. I need to stop talking and do some working to augment my grades. And hey, I promised myself I would do far better this time and not mess up like the last time. To start off, Imma start doing my reaction paper for my Humanities subject. Need to get my lazy ass to work.


So long, and Goodnight! :)


xoxo,
Delyn ♥ 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry

Beachin' around