Strawberry


My 3rd nail art! Didn't like the outcome of this one though...it looked kinda messy and didn't look that much of a strawberry. LOL. Oh well, I'll try making a better strawberry nail art next time! :)

From now on, I'll be sharing to you the steps on how I did every nail art so you could make one on your own too :) Steps are as easy as 1 2 3! ;)

So here's how:
1. Apply a clear nail polish as the base coat. It is necessary to apply one to protect your nails and keep them healthy. A base coat also ensures easier application.
2. Double coat your nails using a red nail polish.
3. Paint crooked lines on the tips of your nails using a green or light green nail polish. This will serve as the calyx or 'crown' of the strawberry.
4. Paint small, yellow dots around the bottom area. It would prolly look better if you scatter the dots rather than what I did wherein I lined them up. It looked kinda dull and weird. Haha!
5. Lastly, use a clear nail polish as the top coat to protect the previous coats and to make your strawberry nails appear glossy ;)

xoxo,
Delyn ♥

Comments

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment! I'd love to know your thoughts :)

Popular posts from this blog

Beachin' around