Girls just wanna have fun!


Okay, so I guess I’ve ranted enough about school. Imma talk about what I’ve pretty much had for summer. Somewhere in the end of March, my barkada and I went to Samal island for a get together since we haven’t seen each other for such a long time cos of the conflicting schedules we had.  It was unbelievable though that I was allowed by my mother to come along. I’ve never been to Samal with my friends until such time, I was only allowed to go whenever I was with my family and relatives. Sucks, huh? J

We spent two days and one night at Isla Bambonita, a private resort owned by one of my kabarkada’s (Paulyn’s) family. It was a perfect place for unwinding and getting away from the hustling and bustling of the city. We took pictures, played around, had few drinks, and took pictures again and again. Haha! My barkada and I, especially when we’re together, tend to get really vain that we ended up with approximately 600 photos. Oh how we just love capturing moments! (palusot) Lol. 

The sad thing though was we were incomplete. Klarissa, one of my kabarkada, wasn’t allowed to go with us. 
Super sayang. Yun pa naman sana ang first time na magsa-samal kami together after how many years of planning to go there na hindi naman natutuloy. Oh well, there’s always a next time. J

xoxo,
Delyn  ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Strawberry

Beachin' around